A great Italian dish is always something to look forward to after a long day of work, and this one delivers. Fast and easy for those running short on time and still much healthier than a fast food alternative.
The only thing I would suggest on this recipe is to make sure you think about the thickness of the chicken. My chicken breast tend to run a little large than store bought so you may need to either half them or split them like I did to get them too cook through within the time limit.
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
A great and easy Italian dish your family will love.
Author: Floyd Family Homestead
Serves: 4 Servings
- 8 Ounces of Fettuccine
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves or Garlic, minced
- 2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup of Basil Leaves, Chiffonade
- ½ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ¼ Cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- In and large pot, cook pasta according to package instructions and drain well.
- Season chicken with Italian Seasoning & Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook, flipping once until it is cooked through. Set aside and keep warm, do not over cook.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, basil, and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and butter until melted and well combined; cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken on top or cut into slices and add.
- Garnish with Parmesan
- Serve and enjoy!
Well I really hop you enjoy this great chicken dinner, I would love to hear your thoughts.
If you liked this post please consider sharing it below.
Until Next Time.
Leave a Reply