Mother Nature at her finest, you just never know how healthy things are for you. my entire life I never tried radish greens until a good friend of mine suggested it.
Low and behold did some research, concocted a recipe and wallah!
Radish greens which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, vitamin A, potassium, and folic acid is the little know powerhouse in Indian cooking. The leaves also make a green Pesto which I will be making some real soon.
So why don’t we give this a try!
- 1 radish greens
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1 tbsp butter patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the greens, saving the leaves and a little bit of the stems
- Heat the oil in a medium pan
- Add the greens to the pan, stirring periodically for a 90 secs
- Add minced garlic and stir for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I for one will be having this again, I hope you have enjoyed!
Until next time,
Live your best life.